CS-1500 LUMINANCE AND COLOR METER
The CS-150 possess a 1° measuring angle across a 0.01 to 999,900 cd/m² luminance range. It is a highly accurate and easy-to-use chroma meter that produces spot measurements of luminance and color.
The CS-150 (successor to the CS-100A) is a highly accurate tristimulus colorimeter equipped with newly designed sensors with spectral responses that more closely match the CIE 1931 color-matching functions representing the sensitivity of the human eye to provide measurement results that better correlate with visual evaluation. The CS-150 luminance and color meter allows luminance and chromaticity to be measured remotely with an acceptance angle of 1°. It is the perfect marriage of efficiency and ergonomics with regards to spot measurements of color and luminance in a handheld portable instrument.
The CS-150 color and luminance meter can measure nearly any type of light source, indoors or outdoors. The CS-150 is incredibly precise, designed for portability, and minimizes measurement time. It serves the same purpose as the LS-150, but with the added bonus of a color measurement option. The CS-150 luminance and color meter has an optical system that allows precise targeting and ensures that the viewfinder shows the exact area to be measured, even up close. The bright viewfinder on the CS-150 shows the measured luminance value field as well as the measurement environment. It also has a unique optical design which is optimized to reduce flare. The automatic mode automatically sets the measurement time according to the brightness of the target. With numerous options available including close-up lenses for extremely small measurement areas, the C-mount CCD camera adapter which enables the viewfinder to be monitored from a distance, and the illuminance adapter which allows measurement of illuminance the CS-150 is an all-inclusive colorimeter.
• 1° measurement angle
• Luminance measurement range of 0.01 to 999,900 cd/m2
• Portable, lightweight, compact and battery powered(2xAA)
• SLR (Single Lens Reflex), precise targeting; shows exact area to measure
• Converts the color of the indicated area to numerical values
• Quick measurements of the viewed object color without the influence of outside areas
• Easy-to-read backlit display for viewing in dark areas
• Includes Utility Software allows the instrument to be controlled from the PC via USB 2.0
• Various optional accessories such as illuminance adapter and close up lenses.